International Islamic University, Islamabad (IIUI) has begun Fall Admissions 2013 in Undergraduate, Graduate and PhD programs in all departments.
Applications must reach on or before 12-07-2013 (Friday)
Students with Awaiting Results (for BS & MA/M.Sc):
Candidates awaiting result may also apply. However, they are required to submit an undertaking that they shall submit overall pass result of required degree latest by 30.10.2013. However, if fail in any subject or fail to secure required marks or CGPA their admission shall stand cancelled without any notice. They must not conceal the fact and immediately report to Admission Office for refund of tuition fee as per notified refund policy given in the prospectus of IIU.
NTS / GAT Scores:
No forms for MS/PhD level programs will be accepted on;
a) Result awaited basis, and
b) Without required NTS / GAT (General) and NTS / GAT (Subject) scores respectively.
Submission of Application Form for Admission:
- Admission Form can be purchased against payment of Rs.300/- from (1) HBL IIUI Branch, Sector H-10, (2) First Women Bank Ltd., Female Campus, IIUI Branch Sector H-10 (3) Allied Bank Ltd., Female Campus, IIUI Branch Sector H-10, Islamabad. Admission Form and Admission Guide will be available in Banks w.e.f Monday, 10th June, 2013.
- Admission form can be obtained through by post sending self addressed envelope of (size 10” x 12”) along with a draft of Rs.350/- in favour of International Islamic University, Islamabad, latest by July 01, 2013.
- Admission Form can also be downloaded from IIUI website www.iiu.edu.pk.
- Candidates holding A-level certificates or equivalent and Deeni Madrasa certificates from recognized and registered Wifaqs / Board are required to submit equivalence certificate from IBCC or HEC for admission to their respective program along with their application.
- In all programs admissions are restricted to limited seats. Only those candidates who fulfill the basic eligibility and pass the entrance test will be considered on merit.
- Duly signed admission form in duplicate completed in all respect along with two sets of attested copies of academic record and a draft of Rs.700/- (if downloaded form then Rs.1,000/-) in favour of International Islamic University, Islamabad as non refundable admission processing fee must be submitted or reached IIUI before 12-07-2013 (Friday) on the following addresses:
Male candidates should send their form to: Admission Office (Male), Basement Admin Block, International Islamic University, Sector H-10, Islamabad, Pakistan
Ph: +92-51-9257988, 9019616; Fax: +92-51-9257915.
Female candidates should send their form to: Admission Office (Female), Ground Floor, Admin Block, International Islamic University, Sector H-10, Islamabad, Pakistan
Ph: +92-51-9257985, 9019327, 9019877, 9019288; Fax: +92-51-9257929
Admission Test Schedule:
Schedule of Admission test is also available on IIUI website www.iiu.edu.pk. No separate call letter will be issued to the candidates. Result of the Admission Test will be announced through IIUI website within five days after date of admission test/interview. Only successful candidates will be called for interview. Candidates for BA/BS/BSc/LLB are exempted from interview.
Admissions are granted to the candidates (except overseas) on basis of written test and interview as per details announced by the University. The admission test focuses language skills in Arabic/English language, subject aptitude and general analytical skills on the pattern of TOEFL, GMAT and SAT. The weightage for admission test / interview and previous qualification is given below:
|ADMISSION MERIT CRITERIA|
|Academics Qualification: 30%||Academics Qualification: 40%|
|Admission Test: 50%||Admission Test: 60%|
|* Interview will be subject to passing test.
* In case of GRE Type test conducted by the university 70% marks will be required.
* Qualifying test & call for interview does not establish right to admission in any programme.